15 Mar March Edition of BWH Clinical & Research News (CRN)
Posted at 15:31h in Awards, BWH Clinical & Research News, Communication, CRN, Funding Opportunities, News
Check out some of the fascinating articles published in the March edition of BWH Clinical and Research News!
- “Reversing Hearing Loss:” Ever wonder if there was a drug that could actually restore hearing? Check out this article to read more on how this question is being examined at BWH.
- “Nutrition Core:” Check out this article to learn how the Brigham’s Nutrition and Metabolic Research Core aims to advance nutrition research.
- “Favorite Healthy Recipes:” In honor of Nutrition Month, CRN asked people from across the Brigham, what is on of your favorite healthy recipes?
- “Making Patients Feel at Home:” This is a part of the Next Generation column. This article is written by Anita Rao, MD, a second-year Primary Care resident in the Division of General Internal Medicine.
- “What’s New in Research:” Check out this month’s summaries of some of the BWH community’s most recent work.
- “Profile of Sylvia Kehlenbrink:” This month, Sylvia Kehlenbrink talks about paving the road toward global health equity in diabetes care.