All pulmonary-related mentored K grant and early-stage investigator R01 applicants are strongly encouraged to participate Applications due: Thursday, September 3, 2020 Take advantage of this terrific opportunity to receive critical
Applications due: Thursday, September 3, 2020
- Applications must be submitted here http://bwhcfdd.partners.org/Listing.aspx?courseId=506 by Thursday, September 3, 2020 with the following components
- Specific Aims
- Research Proposal
- Human or Animal subjects (if applicable)
- Career Development Plan (for mentored awards)
- To receive feedback, you must be present (via Zoom) for the mock study section, which will be held on Friday, September 11 from 10:30am – 12:30pm (individual grant reviews will be scheduled for 30 minutes within this time frame).
- Applicants will be able to listen in and take notes, but will not be allowed to offer comments or clarification.
- Grants will be scored by the committee, but summary statements or other written reports will not be provided.
- Applicants will be expected to apply to the NIH October deadline and once received, will be asked to provide NIH scores to the Lung Research Center.
(Thursday) 12:00 am - 11:59 pm